17 Aug 2013

Unknown

I Am Not Moving In With Wizkid Till He Marries Me - Tania Omotayo (wizkid's girlfriend)

I Am Not Moving In With Wizkid Till He Marries me

Tania had announced the arrival of her boo saying “my baby is home” yesterday evening and a fan asked “do you guys live together?”.
 Responding to the question, Tania tweeted “live together ke? When he has not married me. Not at all”– there you go! So until Wizkid puts a ring on it and walks her down the aisle, they are not gonna live together

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...