5 Sept 2013

Unknown

Actress, Cossy Orjiakor –– I'm A Sinner and Single Waiting For Husband

Cossy Orjiakor attended an interactive session
put together by V-Channel for celeb guests in
Lagos where she was asked some very private
questions. In her usual style, Cossy gave candid
answers to the questions as they come, without
stress.
Below are the few questions they asked her and
how she replied:
Your most embarrassing moment:…
I was driving and in the traffic, the guy walked
up to me and grabbed my boobs and walked
away.
Why you thrives on scandals?…
I don’t love scandals. I don’t like to be in the
news too. I just love to be myself. I don’t try to
be any other person but me. I’m a good girl.
Your dress sense:…
I wear 4DD. I’m so blessed. It’s not that I’m out
to flaunt it, but it’s just that clothes don’t get to
cover it all. It’s not really my fault.
What are your fears:…
I’m afraid of not making heaven and getting old
to live alone.
Your marital status?...
'I’m single, not engaged and I’m waiting for the
diamond ring.
Can you please pray for us?...
I’m a sinner (Cossy who earlier said "I'm a good
girl" refused to pray). Like our facebook page

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...