13 Sept 2013

Unknown

Domestic Violence: R&B singer Michel'le reveals she was beaten by Dre owner Of BEATS

Beats by Dre got a whole new meaning and became a trending topic on Twitter last night after R&B singer Michel’le revealed that she was beaten by producer Dr. Dre during the course of their 90′s relationship. During part two of the R&B Divas LA reunion special, host Wendy Williams got to asking the ladies if they had ever had plastic surgery. Michelle kicked off the conversation by saying she had to have a few procedures on her nose after her ex-boyfriend Dr. Dre beat her and messed it up Apparently, the domestic violence in the six year relationship (1990-1996) with Dre was “very public” and she revealed she even had to have her black eyes covered for a few of her videos. The crazy part about it is that she thought that it was normal a relationship and she saw the abuse as love, so when she got with Suge Knight, she ended up asking him why he wouldn’t beat her if he claimed to love her. She said I stayed because my father had never told me he loved me until just the last three years, so I think I had to go back and figure that out. It’s in my book but getting beat was love to me. Believe it or not when I got with Suge he really didn’t beat me. I asked him, ‘Why aren’t you beating me? You don’t like me?’ I asked him that. She also said He knows it. It was very public. It was very, very public so that wasn’t a secret. I did five videos and we had to cover three black eyes. It seemed like the day before a video, I would get a black eye and we had to cover it. I truly, truly, truly loved him, but it was okay and I truly thought he loved me. I didn’t take it as anything bad, nor did I grow up seeing it in my household. I finally realized that that wasn’t good, and believe it or not the person who helped me see that was Suge who helped me see that it wasn’t a normal thing.[...]  Suge tried to [rough me up] one time but by that time I was over it. Things flying. I was ready then.[...]I appreciated that [Suge helped me out]. I know it sounds really crazy but it was my life. I can truly say that a lot of things that happened in my life, saved my life. Everything I’m going through saved my life. Michel’le has a 22-year-old named Marcel with Dre and an 11-year-old daughter named Bailei with Suge Record

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...