8 Sept 2013

Unknown

KCEE Opens up on His Love Affair With Ebube Nwagbo


There are too many sides to the love affair
between Limpopo crooner, KCee and Nollywood
actress Ebube Nwagbo. The babe was said to
have gone to a spiritualist sometime ago to get
KCee back from his wife after he dumped her to
marry the lady but she denied it.
Few weeks back, KCee was quoted as saying he
is single or separated from his wife. In a recent
chat, he was asked to clarify the issues.

    *Can you clear the air on your marital status
and the alleged affair you had with actress,
Ebube Nwagbo?
Most times, I don’t like talking about marriage
because it is a private issue. But to clear the air,
I never said I was married or not. The person
that did the interview made a mistake. They
asked a simple question about a wedding in
Lekki some years back and I told them it was
not my wedding, it was E-Money’s wedding.

     Were you dating Ebube at the time?
Yes.

      Were you married at the time?
(Giggles) I don’t want to talk about it; I think we
should move on.

- The controversy continues, as he refused to
deny or confirm his marriage or split from his
wife.

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...