16 Sept 2013

Unknown

PHOTOS: Meet the female Lawyer who has turned into a Vampire Woman

Maria Jose , 36, a trained lawyer has
suddenly become World's 'Vampire
Woman'. Maria who owns a tattoo shop says
she is living a normal life living as a
Vampire woman. Maria got married at 17
and has 4 kids before leaving her abusive
marriage and says tattoos became a form of
liberation for her. 98percent of her body is
covered with tattoos with embedded horns
into her head. She told AFP that, 'Life is short
and sometimes we waste it on many things,
so I've chosen beauty. And for me it's
beautiful to be this way, so that's why I do it'.
Check out more scary pics

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...