8 Nov 2013

Unknown

Actress Lola Alao Is A Woman You Would Never Pray To Marry - Husband Opens Up

They got married on 8th of June, 2002,
nevertheless, the estranged husband, Dare, a
global car seller has confessed that he could
perhaps not work out how he got to the place of
the marriage, he only discovered that he was at a
specific registry in Ejigbo an outskirt of Lagos State
where Lola, the producer and actor pulled him to
sign the dotted lines.
“I just woke up that morning and found myself in
a wedding ceremony with her. I was reluctant
initially but I became so helpless and weak to the
extent that I couldn’t go contrary to her
command. Since then, I have been in her web.
None of my family was there, I can remember
that she got some of her friends, she signed for
me and one Nollywood/Yoruba director called Olu
signed for her.” Dare, the husband revealed.
When he was asked why he abandoned Lola, his
wife for three years.
HEAR HIM: Below:
“I was looking after her and the child, I rented a
flat she lives with her members of the family for
her. Besides, I bought her a Honda car and a
Jeep; she gets N80, 000 as monthly allowance
from me and all that. When I met her, we didn’t
discuss about me relocating home and she
wanted that to happen. She took me to all or any
type of herbalists with the ideal of helping my
business flourish but I never knew I was digging
my grave. She’s fetish, she has all type of incisions
(gbere) throughout her waist; you can’t see it
unless you look so closely. So, all that happened
to me during the period she started dawning on
me this past year; when I realised this I’d call her
and she would ignore my calls, on few occasions
that she picked my calls she would give a reason
that she was on location”
Wonders, they say, shall never cease or end, this is
actually the expose coming out from the husband
with this highly controversial actress, Lola Alao
whose intention to be remarried to some other
international bizman was thwarted once the
rumor of bigamy trailed her and the purported
wedding was postponed.
The marriage involving the producer of Orule,
Tete and Ibere Alako produced a baby girl,
Omowunmi, the six year-old baby, is already
dragged in their marriage mess as Dare, the father
has said not to be certain of her paternity.
“With this new development, I’m seeking a DNA
test to ascertain the paternity.You know, we had
barely met when she explained she was pregnant
then and I’d my reservations but somehow I put
it behind me but with this particular development
it’s just proper for me to be double sure of the
baby’s paternity, so I am opting for a DNA. Even
whenever we were together, people often hint me
about her illicit intimate moves but she was
always convincing me, making me to reason with
her, you how it’s with women like this and I’d just
give up.”

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...