16 Nov 2013

Unknown

“I Never Signed A Contract With Donjazzy or Mavin”- Wande Coal

When asked during an appearance on Vox Africa
UK, about his reaction to Mavin’s press release
terminating his contract with them, he said
“I mean everybody knows that I’m black
Diamond. I’ve been with Donjazzy for a while
now so I just decided to do my own thing.There
is no beef.I mean the song baby face was
supposed to be on my album ,but since we fell
out,it was just there.It was void.I didn’t have no
contract .I was just there helping.I working on
my album and its 95% there.”
You know what it means, no contract, no way
Donjazzy could sue or use lawyers..probably
why he resorted to twitter

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...