24 Dec 2013

Unknown

Kelly Rowland Doesn't Want Anyone At Her Wedding

X-Factor judge and former Destiny's Child
singer Kelly Rowland who confirmed her
engagement to her long time boyfriend and
manager Tim Witherspoon has finally let us in
on her big wedding plans. There will be no big
wedding! No guest list. Just her,her husband
and the priest.
The decision is quite shocking as there will be
no loved ones present at all, not even Beyonce.
In an interview with People magazine » she
said  "I think we just really want it to be us and
our pastor. That's it,I mean, we are the only
two that's going to be in the marriage". She
also went ahead to say "You have to pay for
food for everyone and I'm not down with that.
Everyone is there just to be nosy and see who
I'm wearing, you know. I'm okay,"
Her announcement came as a shock to al ot of
people considering that she was one of the
celebrities whose wedding ceremony will be of
interest.

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...