9 Dec 2013

Unknown

Olu Jacobs speaks about his death rumours, why his wife do not bare his name and his retirement plans...Read HERE -



 TheNetng  caught up with veteran actor Olu jacobs and he had lots to say but catch a few excerpts below:


Since you got married, your wife has maintained her maiden name. Why has she not adopted your own name?

She is her own individual. When I met her, she was an actress known as Joke Silva so why should marrying me now deny her and her audience her name. She is Miss Joke Silva who is Mrs. Joke Jacobs. It is as simple as that. People now begin to say what they like. They have even written that we are separated and all sort of stuffs. When she is working, she is Joke Silva but she is Mrs. Joke Jacobs at home.

A few months ago, there was a rumour of your passing away. How did you feel when you heard the rumour?

I am here, you can testify to that. I don’t know. Like I said, we are restless, we panic too much, we don’t get full information before we jump the gun. Maybe they just mentioned Olu, the next person will now add Jacobs to it and it spreads like that. Some people called me to verify and when they saw I was alright, they say we will talk later and drop the phone. Now, they will help debunk the rumour but that information will not move as fast as the one that talked of death.

Considering your age, do you plan to retire anytime soon?

I don’t know. Does one retire from life? My job is life so why should I retire from it. There is no retirement because everything I am passing through is life. Where do I retire from, from being granddad, uncle or dad?

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...