1 Jan 2014

Unknown

Sport news:Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Best Footballer Of The Year

Real Madrid forward Cristiano Ronaldo on
Saturday received Globe Soccer Award for
the fans favorite player in 2013. The player
was speaking at a Dubai International
Sports Conference when he was awarded.
In his speech during the conference,
Ronaldo said it won’t be easy for him to
record 69 goals like he did in 2013. “It
won’t be easy to repeat what I’ve achieved.
But I will certainly try to break more
records because I won’t develop unless I
try,” Ronaldo said “I’ve been developing
myself for (almost) six or seven years. I
continuously improve and scoring goals is
part of the development of my (skills).”
Ronaldo, who is also the Portuguese
national team’s captain, commented on his
team’s place in the seventh group, along
with the U.S., Ghana and Germany, in the
upcoming 2014 World Cup. “Portugal is
most likely to be the first one to make it to
the second round,” Ronaldo said. When
asked who his favorite player currently is,
he jokingly said: “I am my (own) favorite
player.”

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...