19 May 2014

Unknown

"There's nothing wrong with Directors sleeping with Actresses" -- Top Nollywood Director insists..

Aniedi Awah Noba is a top Nollywood director
unknown to many because of his behind the scene
roles. In a new interview with Vanguard, he talked
about widely condemned issues of Directors and
Producers sleeping with Actresses before giving them
role. The excerpt:
"If a director is a man and the actress is a woman
and they find themselves attracted to each other,
they're permitted to do anything because they are
adults. Where it becomes bad is when one person
puts a gun on the other person's head and make
unhealthy demands through some blackmail.
Sexual issues are not things you can really predict
because they are human related. Anybody can sleep
with anybody anywhere in the world as far as it's
an agreeable venture. So if I'm a director and I see
an actress and I say I want to sleep with you and the
actress agrees I don't see anything wrong with that.
Where it becomes bad is when I say I will not give
you a job until I sleep with you. Now, we over-flog
this issue of directors sleeping with actresses. A man
will meet a woman anywhere, any day and they will
sleep with each other. Let anybody sleep with
anybody they want, life goes on. Let's just do the
work

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...