4 Jul 2014

Unknown

"I never called Nollywood bland & mediocre" -- Genevieve Nnaji denies statement she allegedly made..(DETAILS)

Genevieve Nnaji has responded to reports that she
labelled Nollywood as 'bland and mediocre'. A
report surfaced that Genny had over the weekend,
had a chat with Punch where she explained why
she's been off the movie scene. A statement that
angered the people at Nollywood with Mac Collins
Chidebe, a director responding angrily to her [Read
all here if you missed].
However Genny has taken to her IG page to debunk
the report. Setting the records straight, Genny posted
writeup and caption above. She said:
"I never called my industry bland and mediocre.
Truth or not, they were NOT MY WORDS. As a
person/writer, you can "assume" what you like
about my thought process but DO not project those
thoughts as "quotes" by me. It's distasteful,
insensitive and quite unprofessional. It's insulting
to those limited few working hard to make a
difference in the industry. I am a product of
Nollywood and my loyalty remains unshaken."

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...