7 Oct 2014

Unknown

Houston stripper exposes Drake for threatening her after having a week long unprotected sex with her...[DETAILS]

Drake put on blast by Houston stripper after he
threatens to harm her if she exposes their tryst…
Notorious Houston stripper Jhonni Blaze tells Baller
Alert exclusively that Drake plucked her from the
strip club for a weekend long [unprotected]
sexcapde then dumped her a week later for a
different stripper from the same club. Jhonni claims
after she confronted Drake for making a fool out of
her the rapper began barraging her with threatening
text messages and even sent goons to her job, getting
her fired.
Johnni tells Baller Alert
"My city of Houston tore me apart on the radio
like, 'Jhonni didn't know he was a hoe.' I took off a
week from work and I'm the topic of my city,
they're laughing because I'm walking around with
this fool. He was kissing me in my job, made the DJ
switch the song to my name, I have a video of us
playing piano together, this is embarrassing."
After a group of unknown men showed up at her
house Jhonni filed a police report

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...