8 Oct 2014

Unknown

I’m not ready to have kids, but seeing Beyonce is proof that one can be an animal and a mother – Nicki Minaj

Nicki Minaj, 31, says she doesn’t feel ready to start a
family at the moment with her boyfriend Safaree
Samuels because it’ll mean she’ll have to take a break
from her career to focus all of her attention on her kids.
In an interiew with L’Uomo Vogue magazine, the
rapper of ‘Anaconda’ fame said:
“I don’t want to work my whole life without ever
experiencing the joys of a family. The time is not
yet ripe, but when I decide to get married and
become a mother, I would like to take a hiatus and
dedicate myself completely to my child. Family has
always been very important to me, and that is why
I want to wait until the right moment before
starting my own. Right now I am too busy, but at
a certain point the situation will change.”
The Queen of rap said she admires Beyoncé, who she
performed alongside in France last month, and the
way she cares for her two-year-old daughter Blue Ivy
while still pulling out all the stops for a successful
career.
In her own words:
“Seeing Beyoncé with her daughter [Blue Ivy] and
husband [Jay Z] was so tender, and it showed me
that it is possible to be an animal on stage and a
caring mother at the same time.”

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...