21 Nov 2014

Unknown

Beyonce's new song Ring Off ignites Jay Z cheating rumours


For months the media hasn't talked about that Jay Z cheating rumours or that the power couple were separating but a new Beyonce song from her upcoming album that leaked yesterday titled Ring Off, has the media talking again. In the leaked 30-seconds snippet, Beyonce sings;
'In the mirror you would stare/ And say a prayer/ Like, ''I wish he said I'm beautiful/ I wish it didn't hurt at all. I don't know how I got here/ Once I was the one that had it all.'
'Until you had enough then you took that ring off/ You took that ring off/ So tired of the lies and trying and fighting and crying/ You took that ring off/ Ooh now the fun begins!'

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...