29 Dec 2014

Unknown

Actress Ini Edo Finally open up about her failed marriage


At last Ini Edo finally speak s, Read below;
According to Encomium, their split was fueled by the misunderstanding over the multi-million naira Lekki mansion she acquired recently. Ehiagwina, insisted the house should be jointly owned by the two of them being a couple. She refused, prompting him to call it quits and relocate to Ghana where he eventually found a new love whom he is perfecting plans to wed soon. When the magazine contacted her, she said “Let me be frank with you, I have not spoken with anybody concerning the break-up of my marriage.  And I am not going to say anything about it. It’s my past and I have put it where it belongs.
 So, let it remain like that. I don’t care whatever people might have said or written as the cause of the break-up, that’s their business.  I have not granted anybody any interview and I won’t do that.  It’s my private life, you guys should please let me be.”

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...