5 Mar 2015

Unknown

I Don’t Wear Panties - Ghanaian- Nollywood Actress, Baby Blanche Reveals

Due to the kind of clothes she likes to
wear and is comfortable in, Baby Blanche
has revealed in an interview with Showbiz
that she hardly wears panties when she’s
going out.
“I love all kinds of lingerie that make a
woman feminine because I’m a woman,
but I hardly wear panties. This is not
because I don’t want to wear them but
because the clothes I love to wear
wouldn’t permit me to,” she told Showbiz
“I try as much as possible to act as a
lady and not to let my panty lines show
just because I like to wear dresses that
hug my figure. So if I wear clothes and
the outline of my panty is glaring like that
I don’t like it,” she explained. “Being a
lady is not only about wearing make-up
and Brazilian hair but also comprises the
propriety of whatever you’re wearing,”
says Baby Blanche. She adds that she
does not worry much about thoughts that
she may be sexually assaulted by
unscrupulous men because she makes
sure she doesn’t go to awkward places at
awkward hours.

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...