17 Jun 2015

Unknown

Man claiming to be Jay Z's son speaks

For years, this man and his mum have been claiming that Jay Z is his father. 21-year-old Rymir Satterthwaite even went to court asking that Jay be forced to take a DNA test. Well, now that the case is stalling in court, Rymir is speaking out about his plight.

Rymir tells Radar Online
"There was a whole lot of running around. We didn’t have enough information to push the case, to keep the case going. I try not to get frustrated. I really try not to think about it and go on with my life — anything could happen but I still got to live for myself. At the end of the day I still gotta work and bring income in for me. I just take one day at time and plan my life.”

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...