4 Jun 2015

Unknown

NEW MUSIC : AWESOME - GLORY



Gospel rapper and poet, Awesome, releases his first music single of the year. A song titled "Glory" but according to him, almost everyone that has heard it, like calling it "My Life Is Full Of Glory". This is a heavily anointed prophetic song that tells about the glory of God that we have received in Christ and how we have become that very Glory. 

"As I was writing the song, the anointing came upon me strongly and I began to prophesy for about twenty minutes", he recalls. 
He said that the Lord told him that anyone who listens and sings the song will experience the glory of God in their life.


Connect with him on social media;

Twitter & Instagram: @AwesomeOsisindu
Facebook: Awesum Osisindu

Download, Listen and Share!

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...