29 Jun 2015

Unknown

Wizkid Explains Why He Dumped MTN For Globacom

Glo-Wizkid1

Wizkid hit it big over a week ago after he ditched MTN for Globacom, in a deal that is reported to be worth a N100 Million Naira.
According to a recently released statement by Wizkid’s manager, Sunday Are, we are made to understand that it is actually more than the money.


In the statement, Wizkid said that Globacom is a brand he had admired for a very long time considering its strong presence and its very massive influence in the entertainment industry in Nigeria.
“Globacom is huge in my industry and I see the evidence of the company’s commitment to improving the industry and the lives of its practitioners everywhere I turn. To be honest, it’s been a dream to have a working relationship with the Glo brand. An opportunity to turn this dream to reality came, and I took it.”
It’s an incredible blessing to be sought after by arguably Nigeria’s two most powerful brands at the same time. My decision to go with Globacom this time is not an act of spite against MTN. I simply seized an opportunity to move from Yellow land to greener pastures. God bless”

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...