25 Jul 2015

Unknown

Bimbo Thomas Talks About Her Explosive Sex Life



In a brief chat with E24-7, Bimbo Thomas who recently lavished about N45million on her new business outfit, ‘Bimbally Wine and Liquor’ disclosed that she believes a couple should have sex as much as possible, at least 4 times a week
See what she said after the cut:



“Couples should meet as often as possible. Maybe four times in a week, if time permits and we’re not far apart”. She said refereing to her self and her new millionaire boyfriend.

Also refuting rumours that her boyfriend gave her N42m to establish her wine store, Bimbally which is located in Ikeja, Lagos, she says

“I established the store with my own hard-earned money; no man gave me money. Even my family members were shocked when I opened the store because I didn’t inform anybody. My man was also surprised. Anyway, I think its hype for me and I love it, except for the aspect of the man that they added to it”.

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...