14 Jul 2015

Unknown

Duncan Mighty Set To Wed His Long Time Girlfriend plus wedding date



After the long wait, PH First Son is going down the isle with his long time girlfriend Vivien. 

The much celebrated artist just announced this on instagram with caption:
 

"Join me thank God almighty as I exchange marriage vow with the bone of my bone come this day 25th July 2015 its twelve days to go #officialcountdown .. #myhearthasfoundpeacejoyanditshome #whatGodhasjoinedtogetherletnomanputasunder" 
Congratulations.. 

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...