30 Jul 2015

Unknown

Mariah Careys sister thrown into psychiatric home

Mariah Carey's sister Alison Carey is a former prostitute and heroin addcit

Alison Carey, a former prostitute and reported heroin addict, was placed in the facility after suffering a severe head injury in a mysterious home attack three months ago. She claimed that a mystery man stole jewelry from her apartment, and she woke up with a three-inch gash in the back of her head and a busted mouth.

''I don’t remember getting in a car with this person, and I don’t remember going to my house. But I remember being at my house and he was taking my jewelry,'' the 54-year-old explains to RadarOnline.
Now, the mother-of-four claims she was being held against her will, and her famous sister had done nothing about it. ''I need a lawyer to get me out of this hospital because there is no reason to keep me in here for three months. They beat the living sh*t out of me that night!” Alison said in the exclusive interview.
At the end of her interview, Alison begged: “Please tell Mariah to get me out of here! She must know what’s happened to me! I want out!''

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...