5 Jul 2015

Unknown

My Facebook Accounts Has Been Hacked – IK Ogbonna, Warns Fans Of Possible Fraudulent Activity

IK

New daddy and famous actor, IK Ogbonna, has revealed that his Facebook accounts has been hacked by an unknown person; who has been demanding funds from his fans.
IK Ogbonna went on his Instagram page few minutes ago to warn his fans of the impostor.


He wrote:
Good people,I have to inform y’all that my Facebook page was hacked. For some time I couldn’t log in on my page,first I thought I forgot my password,but then I received messages from different people via Instagram
To better understand this picture numbered 1 to 4
1: this is what I get when I try to log on
2: a chat between the victim and the so called Ik
3: my chat with a victim via dm
4: a chat with a friend he tried to deceive
so I finally realized my page was hacked! Please be aware
If you haven’t met me in person or discussed with me personally then you are on to a scammer , don’t send money to anyone cause I will never ask for money from anyone online for a project or any personal issue … If I no get money .. I know where to borrow abeg o. Be careful Biko Bless

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...