31 Jul 2015

Unknown

Nicki Minaj Fires Back At Ex-boyfriend, Says “You Don’t Have The Intellect To Write My Raps”

95051671

Since Meek Mill’s attack on Drake on Twitter, everyone seems to be accusing another of not writing their own lyrics.
Sexy female rapper, Nicki Minaj has fired back at her ex-lover, Safaree Samuels after he claimed he wrote lyrics for Nicki dating back to her first album on his diss track, Lifeline.

So she took a moment during her July 28 concert to clear the air.
“Til this day, I never stopped. You see, a b*tch a*s n**** can’t write my raps. You know why? You don’t have the heart, or the mindframe, or the motherfing intellect, bitch n****. You don’t even know how to pronounce these motherfing words of my motherf***ing raps, b*tch,” Nicki told her fans, who immediately started applauding her after the public diss.

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...