7 Jul 2015

Unknown

You Can Now Report Your Telecom Provider Directly To NCC



YOU Can Now Report Your Telecom Provider Directly to NCC.

"This is to all phone users in Nigeria… I don’t know if this is a good steps or not but let me wait until I see improvements.
Have you having issues with your telecom provider? Have you called their CC and they refuse to rectify it? Well, the good news is you can now call Nigeria Communications Commission (NCC) directly and lay your complain.



Remember few months ago, one Africa country sued MTN for sending any how sms to its citizens… I don’t know what yours may be but if you talked to your telecom provider and they refuse to rectify it, then you now know what next to do.
How Can I Reach NCC?

You can dial toll-free customer care line 622 and lay your complain.

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...