18 Aug 2015

Unknown

''I’M YET TO RECOVER FROM THE SHOCK OF MY ALLEGED S*XTAPE SCANDAL'' - CHIDINMA



Few months back, the social media-sphere was agog following the release of a S*X-tape allegedly involving songstress, Chidinma Ekile and an unknown S*X-crazed dude.


Still shocked and furious over the scandal, the music star who broke into stardom after wining the highly-competitive MTN Project fame, Season 3 said the ugly incident remains the worst thing that would ever happen to her as a celebrity.

When she was asked that what would be the most scandalous thing that has ever happened to her she said; “That would be when this S*X-tape thing came out. My God, it was crazy. I cried for days. I’m still in shock on how and where the whole thing came from”.

E24-7

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...