5 Aug 2015

Unknown

Khloe Kardashian covers new edition of Women's Health magazine

The 31 year old reality star covered the new issue of Women's Health magazine in top and panties as she revealed her motivations for getting in shape.
"'The first 45 days you're like, "F**k this s**t." You're exhausted, you're sore, and I actually felt fatter because I was swollen. But If you keep going, you're eventually like, "Wow, is that an indentation on my arm? Yeah, it's a revenge body. But it's just as much for all my critics who called me "the fat one" for my entire existence.'
SEE MORE PHOTOS



Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...