13 Aug 2015

Unknown

Maheeda says she is Happy She Grew Up An Orphan




Most of the time, orphan children grow up sad and wishing that they at least got to know their real parents, well not Maheeda.

The controversial singer say she's happy she grew up as an orphan and you should see her reason why. TILB Readers, we want to know if you agree with what Maheeda is now saying, or you think she'd been better off with parents guiding her.

See her post after the jump:


From the day you were born still date, people have been trying to teach you or tell you to do or be something that didn't work in their life!!!! sometimes I'm glad to grow up as an orphan, and didn't have Anyone to pay for my education or family to shape me in their own unsuccessful way of thinking .... I was a human being so I just be and blossom naturally ... I embraced God's Grace!!! I am a success !!! Glory!!!!
I get where Maheeda is coming from but some people are saying that she's using this as an excuse for her controversial antics now.

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...