14 Aug 2015

Unknown

Mike Godson,NollyWood Popular Actor Reveals His Deepest Secret



Nollywood’s popular actor, Mike Godson born in Imo State, who has always been romantically linked with Ini Edo, he cant seem to forget the fun memories of making love to his girlfriend right on top of her hospital bed.

Recently asked , the crazyest or naughtyest thing he has ever done....SEE
 HIS RESPONSE:


He said, "I can't forget that in a hurry. It's one of the naught things I have done. I made love to my girlfriend on a hospital bed. It was so crazy. She was sick and really wanted me. So we did a quick one and wasn't caught."

This act alone, actually took me to the next level at a point in my career; when I went for Big Brother Africa, in the time of Karen Igho.

The judges asked me the same question and I told them, they were wowed, that was how I jumped to the next level," he recalled.

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...