10 Aug 2015

Unknown

Photos: Caitlyn Jenner Wears a Swimsuit in Public for the First Time


Caitlyn Jenner previously said she wasn’t ready to bare her body in front of her friends. But in the latest episode of I Am Cait the 65-year-old finally finds the confidence to strip down to a white swimsuit. 


Caitlyn Jenner donned a sexy white swimsuit and finally faced up to her body image fears as she joined gal pals for a swim during a stay at a secluded luxury villa in Napa Valley. Of her decision to throw caution to the wind and embrace her new body, Caitlyn said:
'It felt very freeing. I did see my reflection in the glass and I looked pretty good. 
Putting on a bathing suit represents a lot to me. It is kind of scary because, you know, you are really exposing yourself. I am about as nervous as I can possibly be right now.' 
Then she took a deep breath and walked out to join her friends in the pool.


Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...