2 Sept 2015

Unknown

Charlie Boy Marries 2nd Wife, At 64

Charles Oputa aka Charlie boy, has taken Ms Ify
Koko as his wife, she’s a Nigerian-Ethiopian.
The entertainment maverick told the News Agency
of Nigeria (NAN), in Abuja on Friday that “I met her
in another radio show. She was one of the callers
and that was how it all started.

“I have known her for over a year now until we
decided to make it a permanent thing few months
ago.
“Some body of my status needs more than one
wife; I need many wives, many children and plenty
of love that will do it for me.
“Koko is the 18th woman in my life right now and
she is the latest. As you can see, I am looking
younger because I am very happy with my new
bride, who is very beautiful and supportive.
“I have also decided to go on air with her because
she has something to bring to the table; she is an
advertiser and human resource manager .’’
Charlie Boy, who introduced the new bride as Ify
Koko, said, “ I am now married to Ify Koko, a
Nigerian-Ethiopian.
“We have agreed to come together to co-host my
radio program: “Talk Junction” on FRCN network
every Saturday by 10.30am .”
The Area Father, as he is popularly called by fans,
however, stressed that he was not divorced from
Diane, his wife of over three decades.
“Diane is still with me, we are not divorced. We
have been happily married for 38 years now and
she is the Chief Mother of my home and all my
children, and that is not changing.
“She goes no leave, no transfer. Every other
woman I have live in their separate places. I really
don’t see the big deal about it; People are over
blowing the whole thing.
“I am an African man, and I can marry as much as I
can take care of, and I don’t believe in divorce”, he
emphasised.
Koko, on her part, said, “ I have known Charlie Boy
as very caring and loving man, and I have a son for
him.
“We decided to formally come together as husband
and wife four months ago, and I am not regretting
it.
“I don’t have business with any other woman in his
life, as I only focus on what I have with him”, she
added.
NAN reports that Charlie Boy, who turned 64 in
June, is father of nine children and 14
grandchildren.



Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...