20 Sept 2015

Unknown

Could 2pac still be alive? Ex Cop Confess He Assisted Fake His Death 15yrs Ago

Tupac-shakur

David Myers, a retired police officer has claimed he assisted legendary rapper, Tupac Shakur fake his own death 19 years ago.
According to a report by Daily Mirror, Myers, who is allegedly bed ridden and in a critical condition in a non-specified hospital, alleged that ''Tupac might still be alive'',he revealed he was paid the sum of $1.5m to authenticate the death of Tupac in the 1996 drive-by shooting that led to the rapper's death in Las Vegas.
The world needs to know what I did. I’m ashamed that I let a price be put on my word and I cannot die without letting the world know,Myers disclosed.
The ex-cop also alleged further that Suge Knight played a major role in making hoax claiming he was paid $50,000 for a body double’s corpse to be taken to the morgue.
Myers also maintained that over 30 people were reportedly paid to help fake the rapper's death – including other police officers, medics and multiple witnesses...
The puzzle remains,could 2pac still be alive?

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...