3 Sept 2015

Unknown

" I Don’t Think I’ll Ever Win A Grammy" - Don Jazzy



Mavin CEO, Don Jazzy has revealed in an interview that he doesn’t think he’ll ever win a Grammy award.

Speaking to a correspondent, Don Jazzy said:
I don’t think am moving at my speed, I’m moving at God’s speed, so most times, the decisions that I make, when I look back, I just smile and say that’s how God wants it. I’m doing perfect, I’m doing great, I don’t have big eyes, I don’t think I’ll ever win a Grammy, I’m not abusing myself but it’s just realistic. I don’t think Grammy is set up that way.It’s not set up in a way where you’ll just wake up from Nigeria and pick up a Grammy. If it happens fine, but am not basing my success on winning a Grammy or any award for that matter.

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...