11 Sept 2015

Unknown

Phyno Says He's 'Jealous' Of P-Square And 2 Face... find out Why.

Image result for phyno

Phyno was on this week's episode of MTV Base Real Talk, and made a couple of revelations which include his interest in collaborating with controversial rapper, Vic.O, his relationship status, and the artistes who make him jealous.

Answering a question asked by Twitter user, @zamirprince, Phyno denied having any reservations with working with Nigerian born, Italy based controversial artiste, Vic. O saying: "If the song is nice, I will jump on it. We will do an After Party remix"

continue to see more:




When asked another question by Twitter user @paulizo who wanted to know whose career made Phyno jealous, the successful rapper replied:

I see people like P Square and 2face, the level they are right now and still relevant. That is supposed to be the prayer of every artiste. To get married, have kids and still be relevant to the new generation, that is one thing I pray about, so if you describe it as jealous, yeah
Asked by MTV VJ, Ehiz about his relationship status, Phyno said:
 I’m single to my fans and I am amazing to my girl…in a relationship like…’, before switching to Igbo language and jokingly describing Ehiz as ugly

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...