13 Sept 2015

Unknown

Sexy Victoria Kimani Opens Up On Why She Flaunts Curves

Victoria-Kimani

In a recent interview with The Vanguard, Kimani revealed that she has no apologies for flaunting her curvy figure because it’s hers and not borrowed.
 In her own words, “I don’t think that is a bad thing. I am quite aware of that. Besides, why should I apologise for owning up to what is mine. At times, I can choose to wear Hijab  to cover it up.
‘Sometimes, I decide to flaunt it. I don’t even look at what people say because this is me and I try to be myself oftentimes. It is people who look at me as s*x symbol. I think seeing me as a s*x symbol depends on what the people seeing me that way think.‘It is their own assessment because I do not dress or act it. Dressing is a thing of choice, what others like might be what others dislike,‘ she disclosed.

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...