24 Sept 2015

Unknown

Tyga just confirm he's engaged to Kylie Jenner in new video

Tyga and Kylie Jenner engaged

18-year old Kylie Jenner posted a video yesterday on snapchat with her 25-year old rapper boo,In the clip Tyga reffered to her as "my fiancée"

Remember that Kylie Jenner have had a diamond sparkler ring on her wedding finger even before she turned 18 in August.

'I don't f*** with nobody, it's just me, my fiancée, this lil' dog i just got,' the playful statement could also just be a bit of pranking on the part of the hip hop star.
While Tyga talks, his girlfriend films him as she wraps her feet affectionately around his waist. 
What did he just say? Kylie Jenner posted the video on Wednesday where Tyga emphatically says he is committed to his 'fiancee

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...