23 Oct 2015

Unknown

Am Not At War With AY Comedian, Basketmouth Debunk Reports As Rumour

Basketmouth-e1444481037932

There have been rumors spreading that both comedians have not been on good terms; due to the breakdown in their relationship, AY has not been to any of Basketmouth’s recent shows.
In an interview with Encomium, Basketmouth laid all the rumors to rest. “It’s really all speculation” he said.“I maintain a good relationship with all my colleagues, and it’s really not feasible to feature every comedian on my shows.
If that were the criteria, it would be fair to say I am not on talking terms with Gordons, Julius Agwu, Basorge, Seyi Law to mention a few, as they have not featured at my shows recently” he further said.

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...