15 Oct 2015

Unknown

I’m Comfortable With My Plumpy Size, I Don’t Wish To Be Like Genevieve Nnaji – Actress Foluke Daramola

Foluke-Daramola

In a recent interview with The Sun newspapers she revealed that she might want to lose a pound or two, but she is okay just the way she is.
One thing about me is that I have self-confidence. I don’t believe everybody has to be slim-shady. Even though, I don’t want to be slim shady, maybe I would want to lose a pound or two but I like myself just the way I am. I know if I am slim, I might not look good. I am cuter as a chubby person, so whatever anybody says doesn’t affect my self-confidence” she said.
I don’t wish to be like Genevieve Nnaji or anybody else, I love the way I am and that’s the way I treat people’s opinion about me” she added.
Foluke Daramola is married to Kayode Salako, and according to her he loves the way she is. “My husband doesn’t like slim women. So, that boosts my ego” the actress said.
During the interview she also said that busty women are not prone to s*xual harassment. “I don’t think my size has anything to do with s*xual harassment,” she said.

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...