8 Oct 2015

Unknown

Nollywood Actress, Hannah Ogundare - ''I Always Arrange For S*x When I Want It Even Though Am Not Dating''

edb5e8f8847bd9e032e8b009b4cf959f_L


If you don’t know her, you are not alone, I don’t either. Yes she is that unpopular. She goes by the name Hannah Ogundare and a quick search on popular search engine google will pop a biography which says ”she is the 2nd best thing that ever happened to Nollywood after Omotola”. Anyway, she recently granted a tell-it-all interview with one of Nigeria’s biggest print media company Vanguard newspaper and she revealed some intimate things about herself. When asked about her intimate life, she said: “I don’t really enjoy s*x, I prefer romance. Meanwhile, I don’t have s*x often because I don’t have a man presently. But that does not mean I won’t sort myself whenever the need arises. I can always arrange that”.

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...