14 Oct 2015

Unknown

Rapper T.I. Apologizes after Saying "Women Make Rash Decisions" and are Unfit to be President




In an interview with DJ Whoo Kid, T.I. said a woman shouldn't run the United States because they are too emotional and rash.
“Not to be sexist but, I can’t vote for the leader of the free world to be a woman,” he said. “Just because, every other position that exists, I think a woman could do well. But, the president? It’s kinda like, I just know that women make rash decisions emotionally – they make very permanent, cemented decisions – and then later, it’s kind of like it didn’t happen, or they didn’t mean for it to happen. And I sure would hate to just set off a nuke. […] [Other leaders] will not be able to negotiate the right kinds of foreign policy; the world ain’t ready yet. I think you might be able to get the Loch Ness Monster elected before [a woman]. It’s not right, but I’m just saying…”
T.I. praised business mogul Donald Trump, the Republican presidential front-runner, because he is “sincerely concerned about the economy.”

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...