29 Oct 2015

Unknown

Wande Coal – “I Did’t Know I Had A Son Till He Was 2 Years Old”

wande

In his new interview, Wande Coal had a lot to say.
The very dark skinned singer as a guest recently on MTV-Base Real talk, revealed why he kept his 6-year old son a secret from his fans.
Wande Coal siad: –
Well, I didn’t know I had a kid till he was 2 years old. When they brought him to me, he already looked like me. So when I found out, I knew I had to do something about it and then I took him to my mum and she’s been taking care of him’….
Wande Coal’s son celebrated his 6th birthday on Saturday, June 20, 2015….

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...