16 Oct 2015

Unknown

Wenger Drops Hints On His Departure

image

The Gunners boss £8m-a-deal contract expires in 2017
Arsenal’s long-serving manager Arsene Wenger has dropped a very big hint that he will leave the club in January 2017. Naijaloaded reports.
He was speaking during the Club’s Annual General Meeting, as many Arsenal shareholders expressed their anger about a “lack of summer spending” and Arsenal’s “embarrassing” results in Europe, most recently, the stumble at home to Greek outfit Olympiacos.
The Frenchman’s contract expires at the end of next season and he didn’t speak like a man ready to extend it.
He said:
“I am resolute to commit absolutely until the last day of my contract to bring back big success to this club, and leave as well one day in a position where it can do even better when I leave.
“That is for me very important that I leave the club in the shape that the guy who comes after me can do better.
“The responsibility on my shoulders is much bigger. I know what it means for people. I know how sad people are when we don’t do well, I know how sad people are when we lose a game.”
Arsenal Fans! Should Wenger leave or extend his contract in 2017?

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...