6 Nov 2015

Unknown

NollyWood Actor Alex Ekubo States - '' I’m Still Single and Searching for the Woman Who Can Handle Me''

Alexx Ekubo

Nollywood actor, Alexx Ekubo, who is the first runner up at the 2010 Mr. Nigeria contest, says he is still very single and searching for the woman who can handle him.



In a recent chat with VillageSquare TV , he disclosed that he is single for now and still searching for that right person who can handle him. He noted that he is very prim and proper and likes things to be a certain way.

It will be recalled that some time last year, the handsome Nigerian model and actor, was purportedly linked with the Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson. The duo were alleged to have been dating secretly for some time, according to a popular entertainment site in Ghana,  Dailypost reports.


Following the alleged relationship between these two, Yvonne at that time wrote on her Instagram handle and captioned a photo in which they both laid side by side. “In bed…onset…with this hotttttie @alexxekubo. Why am I still Single? #secondary virgin?” she wrote @yvonnenelsongh.

Notwithstanding the allegations, the actor said, “I am single for now, still searching; searching for that right one that can handle all these greatness that I have in-built in me.

“I am a handful. I am the kind that makes sure this and that must be proper, must be done right.

“I am not a heart breaker, I am a sweetheart. Look at my eyes,” he said.

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...