24 Nov 2015

Unknown

Photos: Actress Juliet Mgborukwe-Ojukwu and hubby welcome son


Actress Juliet Mgborukwe -Ojukwu and her husband have welcomed their first child, a boy. See more photos after the cut...


Juliet shared a photo of her son and her baby bump on her Instagram page and wrote
"My C.E.O is finally here, can't believe I am now a mother, blessed with the most precious child ever right before Thanksgiving. Omg my heart is filled with joy, my close friends know how much i love kids and how i always wanted a child so bad but i had to wait for the right time and the right person, am glad God blessed me with d best man for this long ride...

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...