21 Nov 2015

Unknown

Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda

I found some of his quotes very funny and decided to share them.


1. "I am not a politician but a professional
soldier. I am, therefore, a man of few
words and I have been brief through my
professional career."

2. If we knew the meaning to
everything that is happening to
us, then there would be no
meaning.

3. In any country there must be
people who have to die. They
are the sacrifices any nation has
to make to achieve law and
order.

4. I am the hero of Africa.

5. My mission is to lead the country
out of a bad situation of
corruption, depression and
slavery. After I rid the country of
these vices, I will then organize
and supervise a general election
of a genuinely democratic civilian
government.

6. Politics is like boxing — you try to
knock out your opponents. 

7. I'm a good Muslim and I'm only
interested in Islam.

8. It's not for me. I tried human
flesh and it's too salty for my
taste.

9. I myself consider myself the most
powerful figure in the world

10. Although some people felt Adolf
Hitler was bad, he was a great
man and a real conqueror whose
name would never be forgotten.

11. You cannot run faster than a
bullet

12. I do not want to be controlled by any
superpower. I myself consider myself the
most powerful figure in the world, and
that is why I do not let any superpower
control me.

13. I want your heart. I want to eat your
children.
(Idi Amin to an adviser just before
dinner)
I ate them before they ate me

14. We Africans used to carry
Europeans, but now Europeans are
carrying us. We are now the masters …
They came from Britian and wanted to
show that they really have power in my
country.”
 http://forumng.com/ng/forum/216954/popular-quotes-by-idi-amin-of-uganda#sthash.UOcBz8Mn.dpuf

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...