21 Dec 2015

Unknown

Annie Idibia Sponsors Over A Dozen Orphans To The Cinema [Pictured]

an

The veteran actress and mother sponsored several orphans to watch a movie at the cinema.
Annie shared the above photo and wrote: –
“Today was very exciting n yet emotional for me.. These kids have never been to the cinema or watch a movie on a very big screen,so when @orphanscorp called and told me about their idea , I totally fell for it! It was different,it something I never tot of.. It was quite exposing n educating for them,they were excited! We should never take the grace of God in our lives for granted! All these kids do not know d love of a father or mother! Or what it feels like to have a parent take u out, run after you, check on u every min,they feel alone most times from a very tender age.. Being so close to them today got me thinking….. #showLove #giveLove”

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...