4 Dec 2015

Unknown

Fulani herdsmen destroyed my over 20 hectares of palmoil plantation in enugu' Man laments


The man, Rev Celestine Ikechukwu Odogwu, a farmer based in Ogor-Affa in Udi LGA of Enugu State writes in
My palm plantation was recently attacked by fulani herdsmen about two weeks ago (precisely 17 Nov), they destroyed my plants with their cows and set my farm ablaze. Some time last year this same thing happened on my farm and when confronted they pulled out their gun and threatened to shoot my co-farmer if he does not leave.
My greatest pain is that i finance this plantation single handedly with my little life savings and bank loan of over N3m and i beared the loss,Now they have come back and made the same destructive activities.last year damage i over looked it and replanted this year,pls,i need word to go out on this cos if i keep silent no one will know such thing happened,i have reported to relivant authorites but nothing have been done about it.Am appealing to Government and NGO,s to come to my assistance as we farmers are suffering gravely in the hands of these men who are even ready to kill anyone that confronts them cos they carry fire arms...i will send u pictures of the damage plus police officers at the crime scene, before and after destruction of the young plantaion,my passport photograph.



LIB

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...