2 Dec 2015

Unknown

Majek Fashek Looking Very Healthy and happy

majek

It’s good news that Majek Fashek’s visit to rehab has actually worked wonders on him.
The Nigerian reggae legend was looking healthy when he appeared on Tyme Out With Tee A on Sunday, November 29.
Since coming out of rehab, Majek Fashek is looking more like himself before alcohol and drugs took a toll on his body.
To fully explain what the rehab was to me, I have a song titled, a living dog is better than a dead lion. It captures how I feel. I give thanks to the Most High for where I am today” said the legendary singer in a Daily Post interview in October.
For me, it was an opportunity to dry out. They say recovering addicts return from rehab dry, but, somehow, after a month or a year they go back to their old habit but I must say I have been vilified.
I have heard people say all sorts of things about me, but I need people to understand that stress can make anyone do anything. It is true that I have an addiction, but I trust that I will be fine” he further said.

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...