9 Dec 2015

Unknown

Singer Waje Tells Of Her Plan To Undergo chest Reduction Surgery

Waje-Cover

Nigerian singer, Waje has once again confirmed that she has an open mind and might even try some plastic surgeries, if she can afford it
In a recent interview with Punch, the Nigerian soul singer was asked about her take on skin bleaching.
Waje, wasted no time to explain how much she loves her skin tone and even went deeper that she is totally into body enhancement.
I love my skin tone. Growing up, my mum enjoyed teasing me by saying I have ‘b*tter on my skin’ and I enjoyed it. I think I have a great skin so all I do now is ensure that I use a proper sunscreen cream to maintain my skin tone.
I don’t have anything against body enhancement surgeries. If I can afford it, I may alter some parts of my body.
We shouldn’t be surprise after all, Waje once revealed the truth during a interview with MTV Base Real Talk she had a chest reduction desire.

Unknown

About Unknown -

I've even gone so far as to verbalize it specifically, time is too precious to waste on trivial arguments and negativities. I'd rather get on to the more fun and rewarding stuff right away!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...